Claims Examiner - Columbia, TN
Branch ID: 5897
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $15.00
We are currently seeking an experienced Medicare Supplement Claims Examiner for our client located in Columbia, TN. The right candidate would support efforts of the supervisor and other department management in maintaining timely and accurate payment of Medicare Supplemental claims. This work will require knowledge and understanding of processing medical claims, medical terminology, plan benefits and standard billing guidelines. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Passing the Claims Processing training course with a minimum of 80% or higher score on written exams, and no more than 2 accuracy errors per week for final assessment.
- Organize and prioritize work load
- Effective communication with leadership about any issues that would impede the accurate and timely adjudication of a claim
- Effective communication with coworkers
- Process 200 claims per day while maintaining a high quality rate with no more than 3 accuracy errors per month
- Ability to professionally compose a letter
- Good decision making skills
Please submit resume for review and if qualifying, you will be contacted to set up an interview.
1+ years experience in health insurance claims processing, Microsoft Office knowledge, organization skills, ability to work overtime
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Columbia, TN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/21/2019