Landscaping Associate - Frankfort, KY
Branch ID: 141
Pay Rate/Salary: $9.75 - $9.75
Do you love working outdoors? Staffmark is searching for dependable candidates to fill the role of Landscaping Associate in the Frankfort, KY area. This is a long-term and year-round opportunity.
Great hours! First Shift 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday- Friday, plus overtime as needed.
• Competitive pay, with incentives.
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs.
• Weekly pay checks.
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
How to apply:
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call us at 844-540-1963
• Email: CECBR0141@staffmark.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/@StaffmarkCentralKY
Responsibilities of the Landscaping Associate position include:
• Grounds maintenance to include mulching, mowing, trimming, planting, snow removal, and special events.
• May operate a company vehicle to transport equipment on the grounds.
Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people!
Qualifications for the Landscaping Associate position include: * Some previous landscaping experience desired. * Ability to work outdoors and in all kinds of weather. * Ability to lift, pull or push up to 50 pounds. * Valid driverÃ¢â¬â¢s license and acceptable driving record. * Pass drug screen. * Other pre-requisites may apply.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Frankfort, KY
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 5/15/2019