Warehouse - London, KY
Branch ID: 168
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.50
Staffmark is now hiring for a Warehouse Associate in London, KY! If you have previous warehouse and forklift experience then this is the job for you!
Typical schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with occasional overtime. There is also the possibility of working on the weekend.
As a Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for the following:
- Manually loading and/or unloading materials onto or off pallets, skids, or other devices
- Inspect products to verify conformance to specifications
- Compare inventory loads against shipping orders
- Measure, weigh, or count products
- Dispose of damaged or defective items
- Secure materials or products for transport to assigned areas
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, and equipment
- Operation of a forklift
- Other job duties as assigned
Do you have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities?
- Ability to safely operate packaging or branding machine
- Ability to handle and resolve problems
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds
- Ability to complete paperwork and count items
- Ability to safely operate a forklift
This position requires the following:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year of related work experience
- A valid drivers license with a clean driving record
Resumes must be submitted to email@example.com
Submit your resume today and let us help you get started in this great opportunity!
Must have a valid drivers license
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: London, KY
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 5/17/2019