Business development Assistant - New York, NY
Branch ID: 5101
Pay Rate/Salary: $85.00 - $100.00
Midtown hedge fund looking for a business development assistant. Great environment, perks, benefits and bonus.
Provide level administrative support to group of marketers covering US Sales and Consultant Relations.
Duties include coordination of complex external and internal meetings, extensive travel planning and itinerary management, CRM data entry, heavy telephone coverage, mail handling, processing/drafting/ correspondence, maintaining files, events/meeting planning, and other department activities.
- Manages schedules utilizing MS Outlook (planning/arranging meetings, travel arrangements and conference calls)
- Organizes and prioritizing a large volume of information requests and calls, manages all confidential and non-routine information in a responsible manner
- Aids in the production (creation, revision, editing, proofing) of departmental reports, client presentations and general documents as needed
- Timely and accurate completion of expense reporting on behalf of executives; experience with Concur expense reporting system a plus
- Timely filing of notes from client meetings/conference calls, etc.
Experience & Skill-Set
- Must have high level of interpersonal skill to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position demands demonstrated poise, tact, diplomacy and responsiveness
- Works independently, and in a team as needed, to research and resolve complex issues
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with little or no supervision
Highly motivated self-starter with can-do attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously under demanding timeframes
Impeccable attention to detail and follow through with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Must have 3-10 plus years of experience working in financial services. College graduate a must.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
New York, NY
Admin - Clerical
Direct Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Business development Assistant
City, State or Zip Code: New York, NY
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 5/20/2019