Production Worker - Vacaville, CA
Branch ID: 3203
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.50 - $13.50
General purpose: Assist Operators as assigned to maintain continuous quality production of insulated metal panels.
- Assist in production activities, including cleaning parts with chemicals/solvents, cutting wood and foam with various types of saws or knives/cutters, stapling or nailing wood pieces together or other materials, deconstructing scrap panels for recycling, etc.
- Assist in clean-up activities, including sweeping and/or blowing debris, stacking and wrapping raw components, moving and placing steel, foam, and other materials into piles or dumpster/containers, etc.
- Assist in production change over, including removing and replacing steel plates with quick repetition, etc.
- Effectively communicating with other station, personnel, and workers
- Ensure area is organized and clean
- Request new task from Foreman or manager when assigned tasked are completed
- Complete training by Lead Operator/Forman/Supervisor
- Certain area requires standard forklift operation
- Comply with all safety and company policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: Must have mathematic proficiency to include arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division), as well as adding and subtracting fractions.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Vacaville, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 6/11/2019