Executive Assistant - New York, NY
Branch ID: 5100
Pay Rate/Salary: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00
The primary responsibility of the Executive Assistant is to provide support to Senior leaders in the distribution organization. You will be able to handle sensitive and confidential information and have a deep understanding of the organization and business unit.
- You will handle calendar's, phone and schedule for those leaders assigned. Maintain appointments, including establishing appointment priorities and gate keeping access. This also includes making travel arrangements, completing travel itineraries and expense reports.
- You will actively support and/or facilitate special projects as necessary, including conducting research and building presentation materials for industry related and community activities, as well as, cross-channel and inter-departmental projects.
- You will play an instrumental role in the coordination, planning, and design of internal department events including manager meetings, department meetings, and other special events. This includes the coordination of senior leader meetings, functions, and events. Responsible for recording and distributing meeting minutes with decisions, outcomes, and action item requirements.
- You will prepare correspondence, memos, and other written communication for team members, vendors, internal business partners, for review and use by senior leaders.
- You will perform various administrative duties including filing, ordering supplies, maintaining records, summarizing the content of incoming mail, prioritizing mail, taking immediate action on significant items, and providing telephone and email backup support.
- You will handle the department budget with others as appropriate.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's or a 2-year degree in any related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Showed strength in desktop hardware/software preferred.
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
Prior experience in an executive support position strongly preferred.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
New York, NY
Admin - Clerical
Direct Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: New York, NY
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 7/11/2019