Electronic Assembly - Miamisburg, OH
Branch ID: 503
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.50 - $14.50
- Receives detailed instructions on all work, under close supervision.
- Positions, aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in fixture or other holding device.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy, bonding, curing.
- Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases or other packing material.
- May perform assembly operations under microscope or other magnifying device.
- Mounts assembled components such as resistors, capacitors and integrated circuits.
- Connects components, wires to printed circuit or route via soldering.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and at least 6-24 months of industrial experience or similar training. Must be able to read schematics and assembly prints, as well as being thoroughly familiar with such assembly operations as wiring, welding, bonding and soldering IPC/J-STD certification a plus Familiarity with ISO 9001 qualification Ability to achieve a security clearance Must be able to complete J-Stud certification Must be able to effectively communicate with and engage all levels of the organization verbally and in writing. Possesses intermediate computer skills including MS office excel and outlook.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Miamisburg, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/13/2019