Material Handler - Lancaster, PA
Branch ID: 2511
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $14.00
Staffmark is locking for immediate candidates to work for our client in Lancaster, PA. Do you pay attention to detail? Are you organized and motivated individual? Do you exercise decision making regarding the workmanship or yourself and other? Do you believe in quality over quantity? If you answered yes to any of these questions Staffmark has the career for you!!!!
The company operates within one or more area(s) to support the supply chain requirements of a continuous flow manufacturing process. Executes one or more supply chain processes to meet production and quality standards. Performs routine inspections to ensure quality standards. Process Areas: Material Handling, Forklift Operation, Inventory, Order Receipt, Inspection, Fulfillment and Shipping.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Follows all safety policies and procedures defined by the company safety program and OSHA regulations to eliminate work related injuries.
* Performs supply chain and logistics functions, such as Material Handling, Forklift Operation, Inventory, Order Receipt, Inspection, Fulfillment and Shipping.
* Transports materials/finished product using a forklift truck or reach truck to designated locations within the warehouse, which may include loading, unloading and order picking
* Fulfills orders, including order entry, administration, and shipping
* Processes orders and oversees related activities of third-party vendors to ensure orders flow effectively through systems and processes in accordance with the organization's customer service standards
* Supports the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment
* Executes the receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures
This position for the 1st shift Monday-Friday 6:00 am to 4:00 pm. Shift are (10) hours.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS/ FUNCTIONAL SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES:
*Demonstrates pride, ownership and accountability for Safety and Quality
*Attention to detail and ability to problem solve
*Excellent communication skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams
*Ability and willingness to cross-train
*Adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
*Effectively solve targeted problems
*Encourage and own a safe work environment
*Produce high quality work and work cooperatively with others and achieve outcomes
*Communicate efficiently and effectively with others
*Uphold SSB Mission & Core Values
JOB FACTORS/WORK ENVIRONMENT: •Work involves physical demands typically found in a manufacturing environment, such as but not limited to: prolonged standing, bending, lifting and/or moving materials."
This position needs to be filled Immediately! If you would like to be considered immediately please register on www.mystaffmark.com and click on the “Apply Now” link and submit an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!, if you have any question please call us to 717-699-4991.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.
*Entry-level, must be able to read, write, and speak English. *Must be at least 18 years or older. *High school diploma or GED not required *Previous experience in material handling and/or forklift operation preferred.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lancaster, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/20/2018