Pallet Stacker - Charlotte, NC
Branch ID: 5017
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $13.00
Staffmark is hiring a Pallet Stackers for a GREAT Distribution company off of Westinghouse! If you are looking for a new Warehouse position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
- Pay starts at $12 an hour
- 1st shift hours 8am until production is complete
- Please call or text us for more information.
- Using RF Scanner to scan bar codes on boxes
- Stacking boxes onto the pallet like a puzzle piece
- Attach tags or labels to the materials or marks information on pallets
- Basic knowledge of warehouse procedures
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic knowledge of pallet jack a plus.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 704.588-1745
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkcharlotteNC/
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
- Face Pace Environment - Attention to detail
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Charlotte, NC
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 3/14/2019