Process Engineering Manager - Loudon, TN
Branch ID: 5059
Staffmark is now hiring for a Process Engineering Manager in the Loudon area. This position will lead the process engineering team by planning, directing and coordinating process improvement initiatives in all areas of manufacturing.
• Develop and implement a strategic plan for manufacturing improvements
• Evaluate and revise processes in order to generate cost savings and improve safety, equipment reliability, product quality and throughput efficiency.
• Design, evaluate and improve process flow throughout manufacturing
• Research, develop and implement new processes, equipment and procedures for manufacturing
• Develop, justify and implement capital expenditure projects from concept to completion
• Document and update work instructions, standard operating procedures and time observations of production processes
• Lead and mentor production supervisors and employees to solve quality issues and continuous improvement initiatives
• Lead and participate in Continuous Improvement Events (Kaizen Events)
• Participate in quality audits and production startup meetings
• Participate in design reviews to improve product manufacturability
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Must be task oriented and have a strong time management skills to keep projects on schedule
• Must be able to make data driven decisions
• Must have experience in lean manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma, or other lean training
• Must have a proven ability to lead teams and large capital projects
• Must be proficient at performing cost savings analysis to projects and supply economic solutions
Education and/or Experience:
4 year degree in manufacturing, mechanical or industrial engineering; 5 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to use MS Office and CAD Systems; Proven ability to lead Kaizen events
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration then call (or text!) 865/693-4047 to schedule a brief interview!
Resume required for immediate consideration.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Process Engineering Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Loudon, TN
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/14/2019