Warehouse Associate - Geneva, IL
Branch ID: 5604
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $11.25
Do you like making a difference in everyday life? Whenever there are birthday celebrations across America, there's a good chance our client, had a hand in making the birthday cake special. You have the opportunity to work for the largest provider of food and beverage contract manufacturing and packaging services in North America.
Our client, a dry foods manufacturing plant in Geneva, IL is seeking to fill Entry Level Warehouse Associates for 2nd Shift Monday – Friday 2:45pm – 11:00pm at $11.25 per hour.
What you will be doing;
- Prep area for adding secondary pouches.
- Manually add secondary pouches to scheduled line.
- Product conditioning when needed.
- Sanitation within work area.
- Speedy filler component addition when needed.
- Re-feed on scheduled line, rework, some bailing, some manual hand dumping and hand stacking pallets
- Ability to work overtime as needed, follow work procedures and safety rules.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions and understand warning signs.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, crouch, stoop, reach, stretch, step, climb and/or sit frequently.
- Have appropriate eye, hand and foot coordination to properly use various equipment.
- Ability to load/unload, lift/move equipment/product which may weigh up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to hear equipment sounds, plant pages, fellow employees and radio calls.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment as required by the facility.
- Must complete OSHA Powered Industrial Equipment training and pass associated tests, as required per facility.
To apply, go to https://www.mystaffmark.com/registration.asp and once completed, call Erjon/Liz at 331.223.3536 / 331.223.3535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to schedule an interview.
Check us out and like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChicagolandCareerConnection/
Must be able to lift up to 50 LBS. Pass required tests. Will have to wear personnel protective equipment as required within the facility in the appropriate designated areas. Will need hearing protection as there are different noise levels.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Geneva, IL
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/14/2019