Printing Feeder - Las Vegas, NV
Branch ID: 5064
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $12.00
Our Printing company is looking for a Press Feeder Operator to assist the Press Operator with make-ready, operating, and maintaining the sheetfed printing press. The Feeder prepares all materials for the press run and ensures paper is loaded and running properly throughout each job run.
- Retrieve printing plates from platemaking department to the press for installation.
- Assist with install of printing plates, packing sheets, packing blankets and inks.
- Ensure paper is loaded in to feeders for running jobs, as well as maintain paper supply throughout the job run.
- Provide basic assistance to Press Operator as needed to prepare press make-ready.
- Adjust press machine parts of the feeder and delivery system.
- Perform routine operational maintenance and minor repairs to equipment.
- Remove and recycle old/discarded plates.
- Willing and able to lift up to 50 pounds routinely.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day.
- Willing and able to work overtime as needed.
- Regular attendance and punctuality are required.
- Requires basic knowledge of offset presswork procedures and materials.
- Ability to follow and take instruction to assist with press set up, operation and maintenance.
- Able to operate hand carts, pallet jacks, stackers and hydraulic feed mechanisms.
- Ability to read and follow job specifications.
- Possesses strong communication skills.
- History of performing well under pressure and capable of multi-tasking.
- Team and goal oriented.
- 1-2 years previous experience in the printing industry, preferably press department
Please apply at www.staffmark.com and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org All Shifts:6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am,and 6pm to 6am. Required Skills Ã¢â¬Â¢ Requires basic knowledge of offset presswork procedures and materials. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Ability to follow and take instruction to assist with press set up, operation and maintenance. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Able to operate hand carts, pallet jacks, stackers and hydraulic feed mechanisms. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Ability to read and follow job specifications. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Possesses strong communication skills. Ã¢â¬Â¢ History of performing well under pressure and capable of multi-tasking. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Team and goal oriented. Ã¢â¬Â¢ 1-2 years previous experience in the printing industry, preferably press department
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Las Vegas, NV
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Las Vegas, NV
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 5/22/2019