Executive Assistant - Baltimore, MD
Branch ID: 2517
Pay Rate/Salary: $55,000.00 - $58,000.00
Executive Assistant needed immediately for our client in the Baltimore, MD area! This opening is a permanent, direct hire opportunity with a leading production organization!
Company: Our client is a global organization who is highly regarded in their industry. With multiple facilities within the US, as well as abroad, you'll have the benefits of working for a long standing, world class leader.
Benefits: Full benefits available including medical, life, short and long term disability, 401K, paid holidays, and vacation time.
Your responsibilities as an Executive Assistant: You will provide administrative support to executive team members. Principal responsibilities include:
- Prepare meeting presentations and documents
- Generate and consolidate weekly and monthly reports
- Coordinate meetings within the facility as well as off campus meetings to include setting up lunches, make reservations, prepare conference rooms, etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements both domestic and international
- Purchase office supplies and assist in the purchasing of office equipment
- Handle incoming calls
- Manage the calendar of the executive team members
- Prepare expense reports
- Coordinate and complete various administrative tasks through out office as needed
Background and Expertise Needed:
- Expertise and proven background serving as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant to an executive or high level team member- preferably in a legal, finance, or accounting industry
- Proven experience coordinating meetings, travel arrangements, and calendar management
- High level of Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Successful track record of coordinating administrative tasks and working well within a team environment
- High level of motivation, energy, and communication skills appreciated!
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package! For immediate consideration, email your resume today to email@example.com
Four year degree preferred. Strong MS office experience. Previous EA experience required.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Admin - Clerical
Not Specified Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Baltimore, MD
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 6/07/2019