Materials Development Engineer - Sidney, OH
Branch ID: 592
The Material Development Engineer I is responsible for design, development and implementation of new products and technologies as well as supporting the organizations' existing product portfolio. These functions include, but are not limited to the following.
Performing trials to produce a new material, evaluating the new materials, and adjusting the materials formula to meet the customer requirements, as directed by management, and to assist with technical support of all existing and future products.
- Perform cost savings and new technology development activities.
- Responsible for all of the R&D product development samples, including but not limited to, formulating, producing, injecting, testing, and shipping all product development materials assigned.
- Assist with all functions required for resolving technical issues for all of the organizations' products that the R&D department is responsible.
- Prepare and compile data for all product development, reformulate when necessary, notify managers of problems, and perform any production trials.
- Maintain special raw materials and trial samples inventory, as well as the overall organization, at any outside warehouse location.
- Report data within their group and within the department on a regular basis.
see detailed job description
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Materials Development Engineer
City, State or Zip Code: Sidney, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 6/17/2019