Mold Injection Operator - Westminster, SC
Branch ID: 1110
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $13.38
Staffmark has a great opportunity at a growing manufacturing company in Oconee County SC.Operating mold injection machines and ensuring quality parts. Operators follow written instructions and document processes. Attention to detail is key in this position.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 864.226.7000
• Email: email@example.com
Responsibilities of theOperator position include:
• Work with a team to ensure product is molded correctly
• Verify product operation
• Resolve any issues and inspect molded product
• Prepare finished products for shipment
• Maintain a safe and clean work area
Qualifications for the Product Associate position include:
• Previous experience in plastic injection molding, or other related fields
• Experience with controls and instrumentation
• Strong manual dexterity and attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
*Must be able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours *Must have reliable transportation *Must have a reliable attendance record *Attention to detail
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Mold Injection Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Westminster, SC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 6/17/2019