Shipping Specialist - Kent, WA
Branch ID: 5145
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.00
Things you should know about working in the Distribution Center:
- Safety. It's more than wearing a reflective vest, a pair of ugly glasses, and steel toed shoes. We're committed to providing one of the safest work environments out there to make sure you go home with the same number of fingers and toes as you walked in with.
- Job well done. It makes you happy to know you did your job well each and every day.
- Quality is key. You have high standards and it shows in your work. We'll hold you to it but only because we know you can handle it.
- Fast paced. We want you to be safe and accurate in a timely fashion.
What will you actually be doing?
- You'll be picking, packing, pulling, loading, or unloading by hand or electric pallet jacks.
- Hands-on experience. You can expect to handle products that may weigh up to 50 lbs and use RF scanners for inventory control.
- On the move. You should be willing and able to operate carts, dollies, electric pallet jacks and hand trucks to get your product to and from where it needs to be.
What's in it for you?
- Benefits available
- WEEKLY PAY
- Direct deposit every Friday
- Referral bonuses
- Unlimited growth potential with large national company
- 1st and 2nd shifts available
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- You've thrown your cap in the air – you have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Blow out the candles – you are at least 18 years old.
- You have the drive- you have at least 1 years' worth of distribution experience.
- Overtime isn't just a sports term – you are willing and able to work overtime when needed.
- Let's get walking – you must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and walk a ways…HUGE warehouse…you'll get a better work out than the gym!
- Love your shoes- steel toes required so you can leave with as many toes as you walked in with.
- In it to win it- we want people who want a home and a place to stay for a long time!
Must be at least 18 years old Ã¢â¬Â¢Have obtained a high school diploma or equivalent Ã¢â¬Â¢Must have at least 1 year recent stand up forklift experience Ã¢â¬Â¢Stable, verifiable work history
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Kent, WA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 6/18/2019