Forklift Operator/Order Picker - Sumner, WA
Branch ID: 5589
Pay Rate/Salary: $15.00 - $20.00
Staffmark is hiring a Forklift Order Picker in Sumner, WA! In this role, you will provide support to the distribution center supply chain by collecting, loading, shipping and receiving warehouse products and goods. You will also pick orders on racking elevated between 30 and 40 feet using order pickers, reach forklifts, stand up forklifts and RF scanners.
Pay and Benefits:
Are you ready to earn $20/hr?
• $15/hr base pay up to $20/hr with Pay for Performance and excellent safety- you can earn good money!
• Raffles, On the Spot Awards, Employee of the Month, Fun Food days. Also available for our valued forklift operators: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K
• 6 months+ Operating forklift equipment (cherry picker, reach lift and stand up forklift)
• Operating RF scanners
• Supporting other warehouse needs and tasks as assigned
• Use of a wireless RF scanner to validate and ensure accuracy of inventory
• Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped as needed.
• Inspect forklifts daily, as well as other material handling equipment daily prior to use and report any findings to direct supervisor
• Consolidate partial pallets for incoming goods
• 1st shift: 7:00am-3:30pm
• 3rd shift: Sunday: 12:30am-7:00am (technically Monday morning), Mon-Thu: 10:00pm-7:00am
• Be flexible to work up to a 10 hour shift
• Weekend work scheduled as needed
Text #FORKLIFT to 253-242-5193. You will be contacted by our office immediately to get you started in the hiring process!
6 months+ Operating forklift equipment (cherry picker, reach lift and stand up forklift) Operating RF scanners Loading/unloading Supporting other warehouse needs and tasks as assigned Use of a wireless RF scanner to validate and ensure accuracy of inventory Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped as needed. Inspect forklifts daily, as well as other material handling equipment daily prior to use and report any findings to direct supervisor Consolidate partial pallets for incoming goods
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
Forklift Operator/Order Picker
City, State or Zip Code: Sumner, WA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 6/19/2019