Executive Administrative Assistant - Communications - Redlands, CA
Branch ID: 5898
Pay Rate/Salary: $22.00 - $28.00
Apply your outstanding communication skills and attention to detail in a fast-paced team environment. As a member of our Global Business Development Team, you will join others in supporting sales initiatives around the world. You will be part of a corporate team working in an executive office setting.
- Let your independent thinking skills rule the day. Work on assignments that are complex in nature where high levels of judgment are required to resolve problems and make recommendations.
- You excel at keeping things on track. Complete assignments in a timely manner with minimal or no instruction on routine work and with general instruction on new assignments.
- Travel the world from your desk. Initiate and coordinate travel arrangements that may include US, international, or complex requirements.
- Attention to detail is your middle name. Compose, edit, and proofread a wide variety of documents and reports shared with teams across the company including the executive level. Prioritize, schedule, and maintain busy meeting calendars.
- You wrote the definition of being organized. Be ready to provide executives with status updates as requested. Look ahead to see what needs to be addressed today to prepare for tomorrow or next week.
- Don't worry about sitting idle. We are a growing company and always have additional opportunities to assist!
- Bachelor's in business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Requirements 5+ years of recent work history in an administrative field supporting large groups Demonstrated ability to work in a complex department, maintain relevant information, and interpret policies and guidelines Excellent written and verbal communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment on multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, comfort with a variety of online systems, and a minimum typing speed of 55 wpm Strong customer service skills including the ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff and departments High school diploma
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Executive Administrative Assistant - Communications
City, State or Zip Code: Redlands, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 6/28/2019