Mechanical Engineer - Windsor, CT
Branch ID: 5246
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $65,000.00
Mechanical Engineers design and document industrial equipment, devices and controls.
- Definition of System Design for new product development.
- Control system design.
- Creation and maintenance of mechanical documentation including blueprints, BOM, test plans and manuals.
- Cost control to Design to Cost (DTC) through proper component selection and coordination with purchasing.
- Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Experience with industrial equipment design.
- Familiarity with heat transfer, thermodynamics and pneumatics.
- Design of diesel engine driven and/or other electro-mechanical devices, air compressors and/or automotive devices and controls.
- Experience designing sheet metal and steel enclosures.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 14 and SolidWorks.
- Lean manufacturing techniques, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
Experience designing industrial equipment: electro-mechanical, sheet metal and steel enclosures, heat transfer, thermodynamics and pneumatics.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Windsor, CT
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 7/09/2019