Market Research Analyst - Harrisburg, PA
Branch ID: 2278
Supports team's work on market research and competitive intelligence.
Specific duties may include, but are not limited to, one or more of the following:
• Assists in the coordination of survey projects throughout the entire process, inclusive of data samples selection, survey platform configuration, survey launch/reminders, response data analysis, report preparation and participation in discussions.
• Supports competitive intelligence with gathering industry and competitor information through various digital sources.
• Analyzes and synthesizes information, including key performance indicators, market moves of key competitors, general changes in overall market performance, and important trends in the market.
• Maintains content on the team's SharePoint site and on Knowledge360, the market & competitive intelligence platform.
• Additional duties as assigned
Educational requirement Bachelors degree in a business field. Years of industry experience Minimum 3 years in health or dental insurance, preferably in market research or competitive intelligence. Professional skills and qualifications Strong analytical skills and ability to work with complex data. Strong research skills. Ability to work under general guidance and ambiguity. Systems and database experience requires advanced skills with Excel (pivot tables, charts) and PowerPoint (visualizations including charts and images). Experience with any of the following is a plus: Qualtrics or similar survey software platform; Q Research Software or similar data analysis tool; Cipher Knowledge360 or similar market & competitive intelligence platform. Requires intermediate skills with Outlook, Word, and web browsers.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Apply for this Position
Market Research Analyst
City, State or Zip Code: Harrisburg, PA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 7/10/2019