Manufacturing Tech - Lexington, KY
Branch ID: 141
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.25 - $12.25
Staffmark is hiring for a Manufacturing Tech for a pharmaceutical company in Lexington, KY. If you have previous machine operation or manufacturing experience, and a steady work history, we want to talk to you!
Get hired on permanently within 90 days!
Great hours! Monday-Thursday from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM (some overtime, as needed).
Great pay! $12.25/hr. (pay goes up to $13.50/hr. when hired on perm)
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Tech position include:
• Manufacturing, filling and packaging of products according to approved batch records.
• Performing quality checks.
• Assist with maintaining the warehouse organized and clean.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Weekly pay checks
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call us at 844-540-1963, or
• Come see us in person at 1510 Newtown Pike, Suite 134, Lexington, KY 40511. We are open from 8am-5pm (M-F).
Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people!
Qualifications for the Manufacturing Tech position include: * Previous machine operation or manufacturing experience. * High School Diploma or GED. * Attention to detail. * Legible handwriting. * Ability to lift up to 50lbs. * Pass a drug test. * Other pre-requisites may apply.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lexington, KY
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 7/10/2019