Bilingual Account Manager - Cincinnati, OH
Branch ID: 112
Pay Rate/Salary: $35,000.00 - $40,000.00
Staffmark currently has an opening for a talented individual to fill the role of Account Manager in Cincinnati, OH. Staffmark offers a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, short –term disability insurances and more.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to:
• Interact with customers to evaluate and asses customer's staffing needs
• Evaluate and interview applicants and analyze all pertinent information to decide or extend an Contingent Job Offer
• Serve as Intermediary between employee and customer
• Investigate and evaluate worker's compensation matters to resolve and/or make recommendation as to the resolution of the matter
• Evaluate and determine best practice to maintain good customer relations
• Contribute to company's candidate database which includes recruiting potential candidates
• Maintain all appropriate paperwork and documentation
• Must be available after hours and on weekends to address and resolve the needs of temporary employees and customers
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree from and accredited university or institution, 2-3 years of customer service/human resources experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Why choose Staffmark?
We like to have fun! We like to encourage, develop, and reward our employees!!! We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision, weekly pay, direct deposit, and much more
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
Send resume to Suzanne.Mechlem@Staffmark.com
Must be adept to problem solving and possess strong interpersonal skills. . Have customer service experience, data entry skills, excellent verbal communication, problem solving skill, documentation skills, listening
- Understand and support the Vision and Values of Staffmark. - Bachelors degree - 2-3 years of customer service, human resources or an equivalent combination of education and experience. - Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office products. - Excellent communication, both written and verbal, and customer service skills. - The ability to work full time with periodic evening and weekend work. - The ability to frequently use a computer, telephone, and copier/scanner/fax machine. - The ability to spend a majority of each work day sitting indoors. - The ability to, on occasion, stand, walk, bend, and travel for business.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Staffing & Recruiting
Direct Hire Position
Staffing & Recruiting
Apply for this Position
Bilingual Account Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Cincinnati, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 7/10/2019