Distribution Center Supervisor - North Little Rock, AR
Branch ID: 5079
Pay Rate/Salary: $52,000.00 - $72,000.00
Responsible for ensuring the operations of the business including production, shipping orders, documents and functions are completed accurately and on time to meet customer demands while exercising discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance to the overall distribution operation. Strong management skills with the proven ability to motivate, energize and create a cohesive team of employees in a distribution center.
- Oversee warehouse operations which could include: warehousing or picking and shipping of customer orders.
- Analyze inventory, labor, productivity reports etc to plan fulfillment, receiving, shipping or warehousing activities.
- Plan and disseminate work load according to customer orders to team
- Establish and maintain professional business relationships with internal and external customers including: Inventory Management, Transportation, Customer Service, etc
- Control and reconcile all DC inventory cycle counts
- Highlight all quality issues to DC Director and propose solutions
- Ensure the general daily flow of the Distribution operation maintaining documented goals of safety, productivity, quality, shipping and warehouse standards
- Oversee and manage the daily picking for customer orders / waves
- Oversee waving and shipping document creation for outgoing shipments
- Coach, motivate and provide direction to existing distribution staff to ensure facility success
- Responsible for providing guidance, direction, development of staff and creating a cohesive accountable team
- Responsible for ongoing coaching and delivering performance management discussions in accordance with guidelines
Scheduled hours are 4:30p- 3a, Monday-Thursday with overtime
Required: BA/BS Degree Liberal Arts, Business Required: Intermediate level Computer skills: Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook Required: 2-3 years of supervisory experience in a distribution or assembly operation Preferred: ability to deliver presentations to a varied audience Preferred: WMS, WCS and/or TMS systems experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
North Little Rock, AR
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Distribution Center Supervisor
City, State or Zip Code: North Little Rock, AR
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 7/11/2019