Warehouse Driver - Columbus, MS
Branch ID: 5054
Shipping, Receiving, and Delivery Clerks
Verify incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepare items for shipment. Duties include assembling, addressing and shipping merchandise or material; receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for the transportation of products.
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as parts requests and sales purchase orders, manifests, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Record shipment data for reporting, accounting, and recordkeeping purposes.
- Deliver or route materials to departments, using work devices, such as hand trucks or sorting bins.
- Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping.
- Process documents such as service orders, parts requests, picking tickets and sales purchase orders.
- Measure, weigh or count products or materials.
- Load, unload and stack materials up to 50 lbs.
- Other duties assigned by management
Overall Experience Previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is preferred. Education High School Diploma or GED Degree or Training Commercial License Preferred but can obtain once hired. Class D license and DOT Physical Job Location Columbus, MS
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Columbus, MS
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 7/17/2019