Warehouse Supervisor - Bear, DE
Branch ID: 5008
Pay Rate/Salary: $40,000.00 - $44,000.00
Staffmark is hiring a Warehouse Supervisor for a leading Supply Chain/Logistics customer in Newark, DE. This client offers a unique and exciting career opportunity! If you are looking for a new warehouse management position, we want to talk to you! This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity.
Warehouse Supervisors coordinate and supervise daily warehouse functions including staffing, material handling, safety, compliance, documentation, and reporting. This includes but is not limited to the areas of shipping, receiving, and inventory control.
Salary: $42,000 to $44,000; potentially based on experience
$100 monthly cell phone allowance
Up to $390 monthly bonus
Paid short/long term disability
401k (Safe Harbor Match)
- 5+ years of management/supervisor experience in a Warehouse or distribution environment.
5+ years of inventory management experience.
So why pick Staffmark to be on your side? We offer Warehouse Supervisors:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great warehouse work environment
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at https://www.mystaffmark.com/landing.asp
- Call or text us: 302-834-2303
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directly or indirectly responsible for all team members who work in any warehouse function
- Regular and consistent attendance as scheduled
- Train and mentor team members as appropriate
- Interacting in a cooperative and professional manner with other
team members, supervisors, customers and vendors even in
- Utilize open, two-way adult-to-adult communication
- Supports achievement of company business plans, strategies and objectives by coordinating the use of shared resources with other departments and locations
- Ensuring tasks and documentation are completed neatly, completely, accurately and timely
- Being cooperative, flexible and open to change to ensure a “win/win” outcome
- Providing the safest workplace possible where individuals feel a personal sense of responsibility for their safety and the safety of team mates, to include safe operation of equipment, reporting maintenance needs or unsafe practices, following GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards in warehouse locations, and maintaining a neat and clean work environment free of hazards
- Working safely is a condition of employment at Burris Logistics
- Train, evaluate and monitor new hires to determine satisfactory completion of probationary period as well as monitoring existing team member performance and SOP compliance expectations are met to minimize damage and follow proper trailer loading and unloading procedures
- Maintaining accurate inventory control including but not limited to overages/shortages, stocking, selection, shipping/receiving processes and procedures
- Ensuring high levels of warehouse organization, neatness, safety, and
- Monitoring systems, key performance indicators and warehouse
functions to ensure accuracy, efficiency, compliance, profitability, proper
material handling, and minimal damage
- Assist with budget development and operate within budget while identifying opportunities for cost control
- Monitor all warehouse data, reports and paperwork pertaining to staffing, receiving, shipping, inventory, production, attendance, temperature readings and to ensure delivery schedules were met
- Developing a deep understanding of the organization's business, industry, products and processes, short and long-term objectives
- Champion strategic initiatives, implement best practices and monitor the fair and equitable application of policies, procedures, and practices
- Recommend and support recognition programs, announcements and awards for outstanding performance
- Actively engage and motivate team members through daily visibility in the warehouse, lead pre-shift meetings and work as a warehouse team member several times a month to maintain operational skill sets
- Ensure contact names and phone numbers for team members and contractor/vendors who might be needed for Emergency response to the facility are up to date
- Understand the Emergency Procedures, ensure they are accessible and participate in update review
- All other duties as assigned
Apply today and put Staffmark on your side!
5+ years of management/supervisor experience in a Warehouse or distribution environment. 5+ years of inventory management experience. This is a working Managers position. Majority of his day will be spent working alongside with others. Hours of operation is 8am-5pm, Monday Ã¢â¬â Friday. A successful Warehouse Manager usually works 7:30am Ã¢â¬â 5:15pm. Typically the Warehouse team will work 2-4 hours on Saturday, one time per month to catch up or finish special projects.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Supply Chain - Logistics
Direct Hire Position
Supply Chain - Logistics
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Bear, DE
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 7/25/2019