Finishing Operator - Warsaw, IN
Branch ID: 5153
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $13.25
Staffmark currently has openings for finishing operators within an orthopedic environment. As a finishing operator you are responsible for sterile cleaning, laser etching, and packaging material. Great opportunity for those that have previous experience, or an entry level candidate wanting to start their career in the orthopedic field.
- Complies with all ISO and GMP procedures and policies
- Properly fills out and completes paperwork and labor recording transactions.
- Performs basic duties of assigned job function
- Maintains cleanliness of the work area.
- Verifies product quality and ensures part integrity.
- And/or other duties assigned.
- Performs primary job function with little or no direct assistance.
- Assists in the training of coworkers in primary job function.
- Cross-trained and satisfactorily performs the duties in at least two-three Finishing Operator functions.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 574.269.5627
• Email: email@example.com
• Check us out on Facebook: @WarsawINJobs
High School Diploma or GED Reliable Transportation Good math skills Multi-task skills Good communication skills Hand and Eye coordination Manual dexterity Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and use precision measuring devices. Ability to work in fast paced environment. Work well under pressure and maintain positive attitude. Ability to work as a team.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Warsaw, IN
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 9/18/2019