Store Manager - Bentonville, AR
Branch ID: 5010
Pay Rate/Salary: $33.00 - $35.00
Staffmark has partnered with a great company in Bentonville that currently has a Store Manager Position open with Pet Store. Ideal candidates understand it's not just about selling product but providing solutions that foster happy and healthy homes for pets and pet parents.
The Store Manager will lead the operations of the store and are passionate about creating a unique, customer-focused environment.
As a Retail Store Manager you'll oversee all aspects of the retail store—from head to tail. From hiring & training knowledgeable associates to executing on strategic merchandising initiatives, you'll set the standard of success It's no easy feat, but every day you come in to work you'll take pride in knowing that you're making a real difference for your associates, pet parents, and pets in our care.
Successful candidates will have excellent customer service skills an attention and enjoy multitasking
Overview of job functions
Merchandising & Inventory: leading the execution plan-o-grams, organizing promotional and sale price changes ,with a heavy emphasis on store presentation, our Merchandise and overseeing fulfillment of our In-Store Pick Up Orders
- Associate Leadership: stocking of products to maintain a fully stocked and clean environment for our pets and pet parents.
- Overall Retail Initiatives: Creating an exceptional customer experience is a top priority for all our leaders. From ensuring our associates have extensive knowledge of pet solutions to building connections with pet parents, our leaders ensure a safe and fun environment in our stores.
- Customer Engagement: ensure that our customers have the right solutions for their pet. In addition to supporting store initiatives, they also lead a team of Pet Care Associates to maintain a safe and clean environment for all pets in our care.
- Merchandising & Inventory: With a heavy emphasis on store presentation, our Merchandise
- Overall Retail Initiatives: You and the staff will also drive sales and traffic targets, execute on strategic merchandising initiatives and set standards of success within our retail store.
*PAWsome Store Manager will have Ã¢â¬Â¢ MIN 3 years experience leading retail teams Ã¢â¬Â¢ Microsoft Office knowledge is a must, as well as good communication skills Ã¢â¬Â¢ A love of pets and a genuine interest in animal nutrition and welfare. Ã¢â¬Â¢ A strong focus on building customer relationships through excellent customer service. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Energy, enthusiasm and strong leadership skills.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Bentonville, AR
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/20/2019