Project Assistant - Oceanside, CA
Branch ID: 3222
Pay Rate/Salary: $55.00 - $60.00
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Process routine customer inquiries and standard correspondence on complaints, deliveries, terms, order changes, service, and related matters. To acknowledge orders and advise customers of order substitutions and back orders.
1. Write and follow up on return material requests from customers.
2. Update customers on delivery schedules.
3. Assist sales team with change orders and revisions.
4. Schedule material for Caltrans inspections.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
2. 1-2 years of experience in customer service.
3. Worked in construction industry as a project administration/coordinator or in electrical sales is strongly preferred.
4. Must have mechanical aptitude.
5. Ability to organize, multi-task, set and manage priorities.
6. Attention to detail.
7. Excellent written and oral communication skills to handle customer correspondence and complaints independently.
8. Excellent math skills.
9. Must have strong working knowledge with MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of Great Plains Dynamics helpful but not required.
10. Ability to remain courteous and have a friendly manner, especially when dealing with unhappy customers.
Great attitude and project management experience
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Oceanside, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/20/2019