Warehouse Clerk - Sumner, WA
Branch ID: 5145
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.50
TARGET WAREHOUSE IS LOOKING FOR YOU!
Responsible for assisting in variety of warehouse duties including shipping and receiving, loading and unloading trucks, fulfilling purchasing orders, and keeping the warehouse stocked.
SHIFTS: FOUR 10HR SHIFTS
SUNDAY - WEDNESDAY or WEDNESDAY - SATURDAY
- Receive trucks and unload merchandise.
- Stack merchandise on racks.
- Stock warehouse with tools.
- Ensure machinery is serviced and functional.
- Check in merchandise
- Match purchase orders to sales orders and distribute to sales associates for processing.
- Fulfill customer orders.
- Move materials off racks and package for shipment.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
- Follow all safety codes.
- Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for distribution.
- Record amounts of materials or items received.
- Perform facilities maintenance.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor / manager.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
- Compile inventory balances and price lists.
- Maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to the storehouse.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs - Can stand/be on feet 8-10hrs/day - Detail oriented and can maintain a clean work environment
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Sumner, WA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/25/2019