Hand Unloading - Joliet, IL
Branch ID: 5849
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $20.00
Beat the Buzzer!
Are you competitive and enjoy working in a fast pace environment?
We provide training to ensure you have an understanding & are set up for success. So that you can earn top pay for your performance!!
2nd shift: 3:30pm-1:30am
Monday thru Thursday
What does a Material Handler/ Unloader do?
- Unloads shipments from trucks on to carts.
- Hands-on work: you can expect to palletize master cases of items you find in your local department stores (ie: shirts, seasonal items, Tupper ware, home good items, toys, (20-30lbs continually)
- Be on the move: you should be willing and able to operate hand trucks equipment.
How do you earn up to $20/hr?
- You and another associate will unload the trailer together.
- You will be given a time to unload the trailer. Your goal is to beat the time given.
- Be on the move. Keep your attendance and performance above 100% for the week and earn up to $20/hr.
May be required to lift up to 20- 30lbs continually for 8 hours
Flexible to help out in other departments.
Steel toe shoes/ Steel toe boots.
Willing to learn and excel.
Complete the online applicaton
Please call if you have any issues or questions.
Kelli Harris 331-300-1317
Ã¢â¬Â¢ Loading and unloading boxes 30-50 lbs Ã¢â¬Â¢ Placing materials onto cart to be received. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Keeping the work area clean Ã¢â¬Â¢ Other duties as assigned
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Joliet, IL
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 9/26/2019