Marketing Manager - El Cajon, CA
Branch ID: 5898
Pay Rate/Salary: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing product, brand or channel integrated marketing strategies, campaigns, programs for company to increase brand awareness, corporate reputation and increase in “first choice” rating in purchase process certifications.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives, sales targets and profitability expectations.
- Overall responsibility for brand management for assigned brand(s), across all platforms and media.
- Coordinates and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
- Initiates market research studies and analyzes findings in order to discover which market segments would buy the organization's products or services and how to best present those products and services to the selected target market.
- Analyzes trends and keeps current on activity of competitors.
- Establishes project / campaign KPI's with appropriate tracking and reporting, measuring effectiveness of marketing tools.
- Coordinating marketing & promotional campaigns with sales activities.
- Responsible for project and campaign marketing budgets, with appropriate monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Develops and administers marketing database that includes prospect and client information.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner(s) relationships for company marketing and business-to-business opportunities.
This position is open due to previous marketing manager being promoted to director.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please email your resume to email@example.com
Requirements/ Qualifications: BA or MBA in marketing, strategy or related business field 5+ years experience in marketing communications, consulting, advertising, strategy desired Digital marketing experience across all digital disciplines Project management experience Strong written and verbal communication skills Ability to build relationships and influence Strategic thinker who isnÃ¢â¬â¢t afraid to challenge the status quo
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
El Cajon, CA
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: El Cajon, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/30/2019