Recruiter - Grove City, PA
Branch ID: 2278
Contract/ Temporary Opportunity
The job will partner with hiring managers, business leaders, HR and recruiting partners to execute a defined strategy. On a day-to-day basis, the job will proactively and creatively source and identify qualified candidates to develop pools of talent for the various jobs within a particular function. The job must also ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
• Leads the full cycle recruitment process. This includes creative sourcing, resume evaluation, and candidate screening for the owned requisitions. Using the applicant tracking system (ATS), facilitate the job posting, confirm requirements are appropriate for the approved job description, and activate posting. Using the ATS, present applicants to the hiring manager for consideration and monitor progress through the interview process. Coach and provide guidance on offers leveraging guidance from the compensation team, and extend offers to candidate.
• Provides innovative candidate sourcing to produce sustainable talent pipelines and maintaining a talent pipeline of active and passive candidates for all relevant functional areas. Leverage professional associations, social networks, and online resources and other emerging technology to generate diverse candidate slates for hiring teams. Build and maintain a talent pipeline to fill critical openings and strategic role.
• Adheres to OFCCP compliance throughout the recruitment process. This includes maintaining accurate records in the ATS and ensuring that all required testing is complete based on job requirements, which includes but is not limited to, technical and behavioral assessments, background check and drug screen, etc.
• Represents the company at external and internal functions (i.e., job fairs, sponsored events, etc.), provide the public with information about the company and career opportunities.
• Participates in ad-hoc projects including but not limited to, process improvement efforts.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
REQUIRED EDUCATION Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related area. Experience in working in healthcare or nursing recruitment, staffing agency or human resources capacity. EXPERIENCE 3 to 7 years experience in recruitment, ideally including a combination of both corporate and agency environments. Experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS) to source, track, and measure results. Recruiting experience in a regulated or OFCCP environment. Preferred: Experience with Workday. AIRS recruitment certification. Nurse or Healthcare recruiting experience.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Grove City, PA
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Grove City, PA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 9/30/2019