Forklift Operator - Oceanside, CA
Branch ID: 3222
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $15.00
The Forklift Operator is responsible for moving material though out the facility at the request of a pick list, and direction for the Material Handling Supervisor
The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Safely operator a forklift, (stand up, or sit down, or a turret lift or reach truck) in a fast-paced, high traffic environment
- Prioritizing material pulling in accordance with pick list, supervisor direction, and demand
- Utilizing scanners at times to record materials
- Accurately count and track inventory moves
- Safe operation of the forklift assigned, including check in and checking out of the lift on a daily basis
- Ensuring equipment is maintained, and fully functional
- Ensuring proper safety procedures are being followed
- Ensuring proper use and allocation of materials and ensure that inventory is properly moved through out IFS
Previous Forklift and warehouse experience required!
Pay is $14-15/hour depending on shift available
APPLY TODAY, START RIGHT AWAY!!!! Fill out our online application at MyStaffmark.com
Call 760-414-3532 to schedule an interview after applying!!
1 years operation of forklift, 2+ years experience in manufacturing or warehouse environment, operate scanners and/or computer, must be able to sit and stand intermittently, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 25 pounds with or without accommodations.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Oceanside, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/01/2019