Technical Sales/Service Quoting Manager - Lowell, MA
Branch ID: 5246
The Business Service Manager supports sales and marketing by driving the sales quoting process.
- Provides detailed technical analysis and proposal writing to support RFQ and grants applications.
- Meets with customers to understand needs.
- Works cross-functionally with Business Development, Operations and Finance to develop quotes, product pricing models and define program timelines.
- Develop and implement quote process for new development and manufacturing opportunities.
- Coordinate and oversee all quoting activities.
- Develops dashboards and strategic sales reporting tools to assist with sales pipeline management.
- Technical Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred
- Strong background in Class II and Class III medical devices.
- Program Management skills
- Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong financial background
- Experience building cost models and quotes.
Competitive Compensation, Benefits and Opportunities for Growth & Advancement!
Technical Bachelor's Degree (MBA preferred); strong background in Class II and III medical devices; Program Management skills; MS Project, Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills; strong financial background building cost models and designing quotes
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Technical Sales/Service Quoting Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Lowell, MA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/04/2019