On Site Supervisor - Allentown, PA
Branch ID: 5401
Pay Rate/Salary: $18.00 - $23.00
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Bi-Lingual On Site Supervisor, Supporting one of our national, Premiere customers in Easton PA! The onsite supervisor will be the Main POC with our customer and assocaites at the site. The onstie supervisor will oversee a team of 3 Job coaches/leads across 3 shifts covering over 200+ assocaites. The on site Supervisor will assit the recruiting team, along with partnering with the customer, in building our base of assocaites from the groupnd up thru on site and off site recruiting events, handle on boarding, retention, payroll and general daily management activities. excellent opportunity for entrance to our organization in a long term seasonal role (Oct 1 thru January) and showcase their skills to transition into another role in Q1 2020! Great chance to put your Management or HR / HR intern skills to the test! Bi-Lingual English/Spanish is a must!
Job duties including but not limited to
1. Build and maintain good relationships at all levels of the customer's organization and deliver exceptional service by ensuring by handling all customer service inquiries, concerns, issues, and ensuring consistent quality.
2. Works with the customer's team to coordinate and forecast staffing requirements.
3. Facilitate new hire orientations and pre-training with temporary staffing employees for proper transition to assignment.
4. Manage and oversee daily timekeeping process and reconciliation of time to ensure payroll and invoice accuracy.
5. Perform quality control functions to ensure the customer is satisfied across all levels of their organization;
6. Complete daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on key performance indicators and uses the information to communicate with the customer and identify areas for improvement.
7. Counsels temporary employees relative to attendance, productivity, and overall job performance.
8. Maintain compliance to Staffmark operations, systems and employee records. Ensure compliance to the contract between the customer and Staffmark for background checks, drug screening, billing, and any other terms outlined in the agreement.
9. Ensure accurate and timely information about the account and assigned temporary employees are entered into the operating system. Maintain customer information relative to specific on-site account in the system.
10. Perform quality evaluations on temporary employees.
11. Support Staffmark Safety requirements and participate in the customer's safety program. Verifies that employees follow safety policies and any PPE requirements. Conducts accident review, investigations and report of injury with Staffmark and customer safety department as needed.
12. Implement employee programs and activities to improve KPI performance such as absenteeism and turnover.
13. Communicate regularly on account status to Staffmark leadership team..
14. Manage all master vendor activities including payroll, invoicing, and aging (if applicable).
15. Complete measurement and reporting on a weekly basis, including the analysis of key performance indicator measurements and identifying opportunities for improvement.
16. Complete and facilitate partnership review meetings with the customer and Staffmark team on a quarterly basis ensuring quality and continuous improvement.
17. Participate in the customer's meetings as appropriate to stay informed of the operations.
18. Participate in team on-site and off-site recruiting activities
19. Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
1) Must have own transportation 2) Bilingual English/Spanish (conversational) 3) Excellent customer service skills 4) ability to interact with Customer on daily basis 5) Strong organization skills 6) ability to flex to 2nd or 3rd shift for a day if needed 7) Strong communication skills 8) Temporary position from 10-14 thru Jan 8th 9) moderate skills with MS office (email and excel) 10) prior exp. using online timekeeping system a plus!
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Apply for this Position
On Site Supervisor
City, State or Zip Code: Allentown, PA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 10/05/2019