Mechanic - Richmond, CA
Branch ID: 3204
Pay Rate/Salary: $21.00 - $24.00
Shift Technician needed!!! Recent college grads welcome to apply!
Qualified applicants will have:
• High school diploma (or equivalent).
• Formal technical training in automotive mechanic/technology (ASE Certified or similar certification).
• Basic math skills (algebra).
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Excellent teamwork skills.
The Shift Technician position is an integral part of a dedicated team consisting primarily of mechanics and technicians.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Works rotating (Day, Swing and Grave) shifts.
• Operates automotive test engines and vehicles according to established specifications.
• Monitors all operations and makes necessary adjustments to control systems to ensure specification compliance.
• Performs diagnosis of problems and makes repairs to test engines and control systems.
• Maintains adequate fuel supply to all engines and vehicles.
• Strong mechanical aptitude is essential.
• Experience working with automotive engines or mechanical systems is required.
• Formal training in automotive technology, electronics, or automated control systems is highly desirable.
• Computer skills (Excel, word, etc.) are highly desirable.
Staffmark offers our employees a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Automotive Training Be able to work shift work
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Richmond, CA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 10/08/2019