Forklift Picker - Joliet, IL
Branch ID: 5491
Pay Rate/Salary: $17.80 - $17.80
Staffmark is hiring for a Stand-Up Reach Truck Driver to be a Dedicated Case Picker in Joliet, Illinois for a top 3rd Party Logistics customer nationwide. If you are looking for a new Dedicated Case Picking position, Staffmark would like to talk to you!
Apply at https://www.mystaffmark.com/registration.asp and then call Karin at (331) 262-5679 for the next steps in becoming a valued team member with us.
Through the Gateway Program, Staffmark delivers a comprehensive training and guidance program for Forklift Operators. Upon successful completion of the 90-day program, employees may be transitioned from Staffmark's payroll to become a full-time employee of our customer!
So why pick Staffmark to be on your side? We offer Forklift Operators:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great work environment
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU
The dedicated case picker is responsible for manually case picking order fulfillment and operating equipment to move product from storage to dock in a location where Dedicated Case Pick Program is in place.
Monday - Friday 3pm - 11pm
Do you have?
- Must be willing to perform other forklift responsibilities when case pick work is completed.
- Meet or exceed forklift standards.
- Follow Best Practices in all job functions.
- Perform quality work minimizing or eliminating errors.
- Visually scan pallet for correct product, damage and proper quantity.
- Support and participate in Lean Logistics Center continual improvements activities.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learning's.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift. Training certification required. Prefer previous experience in measured environment. Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork. Ability to manually move cases weighting up to 50 pounds repeatedly throughout a shift. Previous experience with an RF system. High School Diploma / GED equivalent preferred. Ability to follow oral and / or written instruction. Ability to work within a team environment, foster respectful workplace and demonstrate ethical behavior in all interactions.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Joliet, IL
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/10/2019