Sit Down Clamp Truck Operator - Mcdonough, GA
Branch ID: 5081
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.50 - $14.15
Position Summary and Essential Job Functions of Forklift Operator:
Primary duties will include operation of several types of forklift equipment. Equipment can include, but is not limited to stand up forklift equipment, slip sheet, and clamp truck (box/carton clamp). Operation of equipment is required in racking which is double deep.
TEMP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!!
Responsibilities of forklift operator may also include:
• Use of LMS (Labor Management System) for production tracking.
• Use of handheld RF scanner throughout workday.
• Order selection with use of lifts.
• Load and unload inbound and outbound trailers with use of lifts.
• Product put-away with use of lifts.
• Product staging with use of lifts.
• Hand wrapping of pallets may be required by forklift operator.
• Inventory management; perform cycle count functions and participate in physical inventories as requested.
• Duties, responsibilities and work schedules of forklift operator are subject to change, based on business needs.
Desired Characteristics of Forklift Operator (Clamp Truck):
• Work independently.
• Quality and safety conscious.
• Attention to detail; ability to correctly inventory and place product throughout warehouse.
• Motivated and willing to ask questions.
• Good communication skills.
Accountability/Decision Making of Forklift Operator (Clamp Truck):
• Accountable for accuracy of product movement and shipment requests.
• Accountable for meeting output standards.
• Accountable for performing work to specifications as trained.
• Accountable to meet daily production standards as measured by LMS system.
Skills, Ability or Experience Required of Forklift Operator (Clamp Truck:
• Ability to do basic math skills.
• Ability to operate RF scanner system; previous experience preferred.
• Ability to learn operation of LMS system.
• Flexibility to be cross trained on equipment and functions.
• Must have at least 6 months of previous forklift operator (clamp truck/box clamp) experience.
• Ability to read, comprehend and communicate in English.
• Attention to detail.
• Accuracy with job function.
• Productivity expectations of forklift operator are measured daily by the LMS system. Failure to meet outlined production efficiencies may lead to disciplinary action, up to and including end of assignment.
• Job function training of forklift operator/clamp truck operator is broken into two stages:
• Stage one consists of the first eight weeks of the assignment. At the conclusion of stage one, production expectations should be met 100%.
• Stage two consists of weeks 9-13 on the assignment. During this stage, additional cross training will be provided. At the conclusion of stage two, production expectations should be 100% for all job functions.
• Productivity results are posted daily near designated job reporting area. It is team member's responsibility to review production results daily for monitoring of progress towards expectations
APPLY ONLINE TODAY AT MYSTAFFMARK.COM
Physical Requirements of Forklift Operator: Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to sit or stand for 8 -10 hours. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to lift and / or carry up to 50 pounds. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to work in cold or hot temperatures. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to perform repetitive movements for extended periods of time. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to walk long distances (up to 1 mile) Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to wear proper safety equipment, including gloves, safety glasses, goggles, etc. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to hear soft and loud noises, such as honking, and respond accordingly. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to use upper body strength in order to push or pull objects. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Communicate by speaking accurately, loudly or quickly to others. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to bend, twist, turn and reach. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to see objects closely and from a distance. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to be aware of changing work environment and operate equipment in a safe manner.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Sit Down Clamp Truck Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Mcdonough, GA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/08/2018