Warehouse Lead - North Las Vegas, NV
Branch ID: 5064
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $15.00
• Responsible for training and coaching employees.
• Assist supervisor in assigning work-direction to team members
• Provide ongoing information to supervisor regarding team member performance
• Understand impact of work flow on productivity
• Assist ISO Coordinator in ISO Audits
• Perform general clerical functions such as payroll reporting, miscellaneous filing, copying, etc.
• Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area; comply with all safety and quality policies
• Monitor production floor to ensure all work performed follows required processes (including Quality Control (QC), work etc) and exceeds client expectations
• Perform Kaizen Events, 5-S, Six Sigma, and Lean Manufacturing functions as an active team member.
• Ensure ISO quality is achieved Correctly, Efficiently, and On-Time (CEO)
• Regular and punctual attendance
• Respectful and non-threatening treatment of others
• All other duties as assigned
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply at www.staffmark.com Job Requirements: Ã¯Â¿Â½ High School Diploma, 2 year college degree preferred Ã¯Â¿Â½ 1 year previous leadership responsibilities preferred Ã¯Â¿Â½ PC skills including Excel and Word Ã¯Â¿Â½ Excellent math, reading, and communication (both verbal and written) skills in English Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to effectively communicate and provide coaching and feedback to employees Ã¯Â¿Â½ Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to work independently and in a team leadership role Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to balance and effectively utilize team resources Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to lift/move up to 30 pounds solo and greater weights in a team-lift environment Ã¯Â¿Â½ Physical requirements include: lifting, carrying, bending, stretching, and standing for long periods of time Ã¯Â¿Â½ Lean Manufacturing experience and use of RF equipment a plus
North Las Vegas, NV
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: North Las Vegas, NV
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/16/2018