Bindery, Cutter, Operator in Printing - Henderson, NV
Branch ID: 5064
Pay Rate/Salary: $10.00 - $11.00
* Monitor schedule and review work orders as required
* Perform routine cutting to include; documents with crossovers and/or multiple up units.
* Identify potential quality or production issues and offers viable solutions
* Examines product frequently to ensure that it meets customer quality specifications.
* Troubleshoots problems to maintain quality standards and to keep equipment in running condition - request maintenance as required.
* Conduct preventive machine to include knife changes and adjustments
* Cleans, lubricates and maintains assigned machine to ensure its optimum operation.
* Based upon production requirements may need to assist with the operation of additional binding equipment
* Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to the proper handling of hazardous waste, lock out - tag out rules and hearing & eye protection policies.
* Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Do you have bindery, cutting and operator experience in the printing industry? We NEED you!
* Previous experience operating a programmable Cutter preferred
* Ability to handle press sheets up to 28 X 40 inches
* Extensive bending, lifting and standing required
* Read and follow instructions and SOP's
* Complete routine data entry tasks
* Must be able to work in a team environment.
We are looking for Bindery experience candidates or printing background. Please apply at www.staffmark.com and email your resume to Call our firstname.lastname@example.org for an interview at 833-818-0910
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Bindery, Cutter, Operator in Printing
City, State or Zip Code: Henderson, NV
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 5/14/2018