Production Associate - Woodstock, IL
Branch ID: 2527
Pay Rate/Salary: $15.00 - $15.00
a world class organization . . . great opportunity . . . clean work environment . . . make products that truly help people around the world . . . excellent on-the- job training programs. . . great people to work with . . .
- Maintain good manufacturing, good housekeeping and safe operating practices
- Work from written and verbal job instructions
- Use computer for training on standard operating procedures
- Visually inspect products for leaks and defects – ensure quality products are produced
- Proper use of equipment such as printers, packaging machines, box makers, etc.
- Place packed items in cartons, seal and apply shipper label and stack on skid
- Other duties as assigned
NIGHTS: 6pm – 6am
B: Sunday-Tuesday and every other Saturday
D: Wednesday – Friday and every other Saturday
Monthly bonuses (based on attendance and performance)
CONTACT: Ellie or Linda -815-455-1649
Apply online: www.mystaffmark.com
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS: ***Must have 1 year experience in manufacturing. High School diploma or equivalent Ability to read, write and speak clear English Abide by required safety guidelines and procedures Ability to stand for up to 12 hours a day High attention to detail Able to work in a fast-paced, performance-driven team environment Pass Wonderlic reading comprehension test Pass vision test (20/30 corrected vision) Pass drug test and background check
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Woodstock, IL
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/08/2018