Sheet Mold Operator - Van Wert, OH
Branch ID: 5149
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $17.00
Sheet Mold Operator
Staffmark currently is recruiting a talented individual to fill the Sheet mold operator of SMC Machine in the Van Wert OH area.
Sheet Mold Operator of SMC – Sheet Molding Compound - SMC is a mixture of polymer resin, inert fillers, fiber reinforcement, catalysts, pigments, stabilizers, release agents, and thickeners.
- Now what will I be doing?
preparing machine for production, regulating machine, producing parts, maintaining specifications, resolving production problems, insuring correct operation of equipment, and maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience with working with Fiber Glass or SMC machines,
- Every candidate must have at least 6 months of experience as a forklift operator.
- Based upon attendance and performance these positions are temp to hire positions at a VERY sought after company.
Sheet Mold Operator!
Why should I work for this company:
The pay is $12.00 per hour - for the first 30 days not to shabby!
$13 hr 30-60 days -nice getting a raise so soon don't you think??
- The pay is $14.00 per hour - AFTER 60 DAYS- Cha Ching Cha Ching!
Great Co workers and supervisors - Score!
Who wants to work for the most innovative composite material development capabilities in the world? Pick Me! Pick Me! Pick Me!
You have the opportunity to be hired within 90 days! - Which means.....VACATION, HOLIDAYS...CHRISTMAS PARTY!!
- Out standing benefits! 13 paid Holidays per YEAR!!!
- Competitive wages and EXCELLENT Heath Care
Never worked with Staffmark before? It's easy! Go to www.mystaffmark.com and click Apply Now to complete our online application. Once complete, give us a call at
- 844-255-3956 we want to hear from you! AdminSupportCenterMW@staffmark.com
- Resume submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org questions call 419-238-2040.
- questions email: AdminSupportCenterMW@staffmark.com
- resume submitted to: email@example.com or call 419-238-2040
•Staffmark offers our employees a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, short-term disability insurance, and more. •Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people!
Sheet Mold Operator Job Requirements: *Previous forklift experience needed *Ability to lift 40 lbs *Be able to work around Styrene, Fiberglass or other resin *Some computer skills *Candidates should have a high school diploma or GED and at least one year of related experience. *Staffmark offers our employees a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, short-term disability insurance, and more. *Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people! Physical requirements: Must be able to stand on concrete floor for the duration of the work-shift, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, bend to the floor, and use arms and hands. Must be able to exert up to 50 lbs of force occasionally, occasional lifting 10-35 lbs to a height of 48 inches. Visual precision is needed for reading documents, machine dial gauges, precision measuring instruments Job Snapshot Base Pay $12.00 /Hour after 30 days $13.00/Hour after 60 days $14.00/hour Employment Type Full-Time Job Type Manufacturing
Van Wert, OH
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Sheet Mold Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Van Wert, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 6/12/2018