Repairing Tools - Walnut Ridge, AR
Branch ID: 5056
Pay Rate/Salary: $10.00 - $10.00
1st Shift Position!!! 7a - 3:30p Monday - Friday
1. Follows standardized procedures or verbal instructions to assemble a variety of parts.
2. Uses simple hand or power tools and holding fixtures along with hydraulic presses as required.
3. Places product part in fixture or on bench and assembles components as instructed, checking for obvious defects.
4. Operates riveting machine, auto splice and other miscellaneous light equipment assigned.
5. Places finished product, required accessories and necessary paperwork in assembled box. Operates staple, shrink and auto boxing machines as required.
6. Reports any questionable material or parts to foreman or his/her designated representative.
7. Shall observe all safety regulations and report any unsafe working conditions to supervisor.
8. Shall perform all related work as required.
9. Shall maintain cleanliness of work area and equipment.
Must be able to operate a hand held power tools; Be mechanically inclined. Must have the ability to take apart tools and put them back together. Good attendance and good attitude a must.Is required to exert a physical demand through occasionally pushing, pulling, and lifting weights of twenty-five (25) and up to forty (40) pounds. (marginal)
Walnut Ridge, AR
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Walnut Ridge, AR
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/15/2018