General Warehouse - Mcdonough, GA
Branch ID: 5081
Pay Rate/Salary: $10.75 - $10.75
- Unpacking products
- Lifting up to 25 pounds
- Arranging products for production purposes.
- Folding corrugate for packaging.
- Repackaging products into specified arrangements.
- Building customer specific kits by grouping products together.
- General maintenance and clean up of work area.
- Palletizing and hand wrapping skids of packaged products.
- Record production output to ensure specific quantities are met.
- Duties, responsibilities and work schedules are subject to change, based on business needs.
- Team oriented; take direction and work well in a group of 2-10 co-workers.
- Responsible for individual goals and accountable for team goals to be successful.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail; accuracy to schematic requirements.
- Safety conscious for themselves and their team.
- Ability to take direction.
- Accountable for performing work to specifications as trained.
- Accountable for meeting team output standards.
- Accountable for communcation of product or corregate shortages or overages to department leads.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to read, comprehend and communicate in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Flexibility to cross train and assist team members as needed. May have to change projects or job functions on a regular basis.Previous warehouse experience preferred
BE SURE TO APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.STAFFMARK THEN GIVE US A CALL AT 770-954-3167
Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to sit or stand for 8 -10 hours. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to lift and / or carry up to 50 pounds. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Assemble small parts by hand. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to work in cold or hot temperatures. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to perform repetitive movements for extended periods of time. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to walk long distances (up to 1 mile) Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to wear proper safety equipment, including gloves, safety glasses, goggles, etc. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to hear soft and loud noises, such as honking, and respond accordingly. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to use upper body strength in order to push or pull objects. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Communicate by speaking accurately, loudly or quickly to others. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to bend, twist, turn and reach. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to see objects closely and from a distance. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Ability to be aware of changing work environment and operate equipment in a safe manner. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Jeans, sweatpants or shorts (must be knee-length). Ã¯Â¿Â½ Steel-toes boots/shoes Ã¯Â¿Â½ Shirts must have sleeves (no profanity , drug or alcohol related content) Ã¯Â¿Â½ No loose jewelry or personal effects while working with the products. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Safety glasses are required at all times. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Fast paced work environment. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Project specifications change throughout day and daily . Ã¯Â¿Â½ Warehouse is not climate controlled, must dress accordingly. Ã¯Â¿Â½ Fast paced environment includes high forklift traffic.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Mcdonough, GA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 8/07/2018