Recruiter - Newark, CA
Branch ID: 635
Pay Rate/Salary: $18.00 - $18.00
Duties and Responsibilities
- Solicits job orders from customers. Confers and consults with management, staff, and operations personnel to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Recruits, screens, interviews, qualifies, and refers job candidates for temporary placement openings based on an understanding of predetermined criteria provided by the customer company.
- Initiates contact with potentially qualified candidates for specific job openings, conducting telephone and personal interviews, baseline reference checking, and baseline education and skills verification.
- Prepares applicants for interviews by providing customer background information, job descriptions, culture and environmental information, and business strategy.
- Debriefs with customer company after applicant interview to determine job fit or match, to obtain more "qualifying information" for future applicants, or to schedule additional interviews.
- Remains closely involved with the customer company as the "Consultant,” negotiating the offer, counter-offers, start dates, and other terms and conditions of employment.
- Files and maintains applicant information for future references.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Please apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com or call our branch for additional information at (408) 496-5450
Qualifications -At least one year of hiring/recruiting experience. -Knowledge of, and ability to use Microsoft Office products. -Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and customer service skills.
Admin - Clerical
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Newark, CA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 8/10/2018