Account Manager - Edison, NJ
PROFESSIONALISM + CUSTOMER SERVICE + PEOPLE SKILLS = ACCOUNT MANAGER
Are you customer focused? Do you have strong people skills and are you motivated to use these skills in an exciting and lucrative environment? If so, you need to join our team! We are a national leader in the staffing industry.
Top reasons to work with STAFFMARK:
- Longevity and security--Staffmark has over 40 years in the staffing industry and we offer unlimited opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
- We promote from within.
- A commitment to diversity.
- A reputation for excellence.
The Account Manager is accountable for ensuring the availability of qualified flexible employees through appropriate recruiting and skill matching to achieve total client satisfaction. He/She must possess and demonstrate a high level of professionalism and customer service skills, excellent oral and written communication and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced industry. Previous experience in staffing, human resources/recruiting, customer service or retail is a plus.
Capabilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Interaction with customers over the phone and in person.
- Identify recruiting needs and develop recruiting resources.
- Recruit, interview, make employment decisions.
- Determine client needs, place appropriately skilled employees on assignments and conduct quality control audits.
- Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of branch operations required to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
STAFFMARK offers a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to work for a leader in the staffing industry.
If you are ready for the next step in your career, forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
We are an EOE/M/F/D/V
-Great communication skills -A Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 2 year of staffing or service industry experience -Knowledge of the recruiting and interviewing process -Excellent customer service skills -Recruiting experience and the desire to continue growing in your career -Bilingual
General Business /
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Edison, NJ
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 46256
Posted Date: 8/07/2018