Tool Maker - Dayton, OH
Branch ID: 633
Pay Rate/Salary: $22.00 - $24.00
Established company in the North Dayton area is looking for a Tool Maker to join their team. Pay for this position is $22.00 to $24.00 an hour based on experience. This is a direct hire position and company offers full low cost benefits. As a Tool Maker you will be responsible for the following:
- Perform minor repairs,sharpening, details and assisting with die changes/troubleshooting
- Operation of machining equipment including mills, lathes and grinders
- Hand grinding and disassembly/assembly of progressive dies
- Analyzing and repairing both tooling and equipment.
- Producing new components/details to bring tooling and equipment up to production requirements.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems
- Setup and operate various machining equipment.
- Interpreting blueprints, sketches, models, descriptions, and visual products.
HS Diploma or GED Must have previous experience in a metal stamping environment including In-Press Die troubleshooting. Must be able to read and use manual gauges.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Dayton, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/15/2018