Maintenance Technician - Delphos, OH
Branch ID: 5149
- Meet, inventory, cost, scrap, supply, and tooling expense targets
- Preventive maintenance schedules, inspections and repairs to minimize down time
- Responsible for monitoring day-to-day production processes, tooling, and operations related to automation equipment
- Equipment refurbishment
- Troubleshooting techniques to improve mean time between failure and mean time to repair
- Ensure start-up readiness for production
- Coordination of maintenance activities with other plant operations
- Identify and insure that safety hazards and unsafe practices are corrected and addressed
- Performs other related duties as required
- Ability to work 10 hr shift or longer if needed
Why this company you ask???
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Paid time off your first year: additional hours will be provided based on length of service
- Health benefits, 401K retirement with company matching, Flexible Spending Account
- Work boots reimbursed up to $150 per year for Red Wing Boots
- Prescription safety glasses paid for up to $150 per year from Walmart Vision
To be considered, email your resume to gwendolen.overholt@Staffmark.com
Never worked with Staffmark before? It's easy! Go to www.mystaffmark.com and click Apply Now to complete our online application.
Once complete, give us a call at 844-255-9856 for your immediate phone interview we want to hear from you!.
•Staffmark offers our employees a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, short-term disability insurance, and more. •Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people!
Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or GED 3+ years manufacturing experience 1+ years Microsoft Office experience Preferred Requirements: Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or minimum of 5 years related work experience. Fundamental working knowledge of PLC logic and controls Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles Knowledge of constraint management principles Microsoft Office knowledge (Word/Excel/Outlook) Ability to work independently with limited supervision Strong organizational and administrative skills Strong interpersonal skills and leadership behaviors Ability to multi-task
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Delphos, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/03/2018