Staging Technician - Benicia, CA
Branch ID: 3203
Contact: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $14.00
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick and stage partial and bulk quantities of raw material products according to production batch records.
- Use batch sheets to pull jobs, visually check materials, enter lots, item numbers and quantities.
- Follow GMP and HAACP guidelines to ensure food safety rules are met.
- Completes batch sheets according to Good Documentation Practices (GDPs).
- Follow department SOPs/Forms and support efforts in general housekeeping.
- Help maintain a safe working environment by complying with company and state regulations.
- Operates standard warehouse equipment (manual and electric pallet jacks, pallet wrapper, sit-down forklifts, stand-up reach trucks) while abiding by OSHA warehousing equipment regulations and guidelines.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and handheld devices (RF) a plus. Excellent communication skills with the ability to read and write in English. Solid math skills with the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure. Forklift certified or experience. Thorough understanding of OSHA requirements and safety standards for operating material handling. Able to work effectively in a team environment and independently. Able to walk and stand on a constant basis (up to 8 hours per shift). Able to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis (3 to 6 hours per shift). Able to sit, squat, stoop, climb, kneel, and crawl on an occasional basis (up to 3 hours per shift). Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends. This is a swing position.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Benicia, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/19/2018