Facilities Associate - Benicia, CA
Branch ID: 3203
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.00
Staffmark is hiring a Facilities Associate in Benicia!
- This is a swing shift position and you must have reliable transportation as there is no public transportation in Benicia.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)- Adhere to our GMP standards, wear required PPE, and leading through example, encourage coworkers to do the same.
- Sanitation- Learn and follow all sanitation requirements while cleaning.
- Proper Chemical Usage- Learn which chemicals are used in different scenarios and the sequence they are to be applied. Maintain an awareness of chemicals approved for use, and bring any unapproved chemicals to the attention of management. Understand labeling requirements and assist with maintaining chemical inventory levels.
- Quality paperwork, forms- Achieve an understanding all relevant SOPs, WDIs, and Forms. Consistently complete facility sanitation sign-off forms as required.
Some experience in janitorial, construction, building maintenance or related trades. Able to read, comprehend and execute written instructions and documentation forms. Familiarity with food manufacturing processes and equipment; general knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs). Consistently good attendance and punctuality. Well organized and pay close attention to detail. Forklift Certified or ability to become forklift certified. Ability to work and communicate effectively within a culturally diverse environment. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Benicia, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/09/2018